Trans Africa’s Campus For The Future
Trans Africa's main campus is located At New Amanful in Takoradi, arguably boasts of one of the most amazing natural environments for students to learn. *A calm river on the western part of campus and a striking beach front. The campus overlooks the Atlantic ocean with an Ocean View library and resource center. Students are privileged with a breathtaking view of the Atlantic as you study in the most spacious and relaxed atmosphere.
The college is currently working on an ambitious campus expansion initiative.
Key components of the college’s approach to expanding and renovating the Campus include:
- Creating spaces and an environment for out-of-the classroom learning and collaboration opportunities;
- Providing spaces and places that create a focal point for student leadership and engagement;
- Enhancing the facilities as the University’s central hub for food, fun and entertainment;
- Promoting personal wellness;
- Expanding recreation activities;
- Allowing for late night programming; and
- Establishing a clear construction/renovation phasing plan which addresses all building south, first level upgrade needs during a single-bid project.
Whether you're an African development activist or an individual interested in seeing the overall development of the ‘Trans Africa Campus Of The Future’ we encourage you visit us to take a tour of the only beach front College Campus in west Africa.
We will accept constructive suggestions and ideas which will help in the total realization of this mammoth project. Kindly contact email@example.com for enquiries on campus tours and other related issues on Trans Africa’s campus developments.